Well designed products and services, together with brand values, establish a relationship field between humans and themselves.
Nothing Should Be Arbitrary
Look around you: Everything has been designed. Buildings, parks, facilities, stores, organisations, institutions, laws, regulations, every product and service—the way these things work is not by accident.
Designing an experience is at the core of what makes things work. How well something was designed defines how much we like it.
I help organisations, companies and institutions to develop better experiences for their products and services.
More and more products have services attached. Some are even central to a service. Products and services become one, and they are perceived as one coherent experience as well. How well a service was designed defines its success – and that of all related products.
Service Design looks at touchpoints, connections and relationships between an organisation, its staff and the customers interacting with them. It is an approach to improve the experience of all human interactions, towards in- and outside, and to develop innovative solutions to better address what people need.
- Experience design consulting for a community platform, undisclosed location
- Experience design and strategy for a learning Web app for teenagers, CodeCamp, NSW, Australia
- Experience design and strategy for a swimming app, Mad Island Sports, NSW, Australia
- Experience Design and strategy for a community platform, ConX, NSW, Australia
- Experience design and strategy for various projects, Disrupt, NSW, Australia
- Experience design and strategy for the product design of Gofar, NSW, Australia