Well designed products and services, together with brand values, establish a relationship field between humans and themselves.
Wherever humans live, everything around us in life, everything you use, apply and take for granted, has been designed by someone. Buildings, parks, facilities, stores, also organizations, institutions, laws and services, were all built by design.
Experience Design focuses on how the experience of these things feels. Ideally, these experiences are delightful, but often they are frustrating for users and customers.
I help organisations, companies and institutions to develop better experiences fot their products and services.
Today we live in a world with products that are also services, and many services come with an array of products embedded in them. The clear distinction of services and products has diminished.
Service Design looks at the connecting points between an organisation, its staff and the customers interacting with them. It is an approach to improve the experience of these interactions and sometimes to develop innovative approaches to better address people’s needs.
- Experience design consulting for a community platform, undisclosed location
- Experience design and strategy for a learning Web app for teenagers, CodeCamp, NSW, Australia
- Experience design and strategy for a swimming app, Mad Island Sports, NSW, Australia
- Experience Design and strategy for a community platform, ConX, NSW, Australia
- Experience design and strategy for various projects, Disrupt, NSW, Australia
- Experience design and strategy for the product design of Gofar, NSW, Australia