A relationship between people and a brand is based on how well the product can fulfill the brand promise. The essence of a brand grows from its core, the values that are associated with it. Together with the design of the product or service, a brand identity supports the product- or service experience.
The visual design language of a brand is a tool to support the values it is standing for. At best it transmits those values through visual cues, sometimes literally, but mostly by abstract visualisation.
I help clients find a voice for their brand, through research, brand value assessment and brand positioning. In workshops we figure out the essense of the brand.
The process that often follows involves name-finding, as well as the development of a brand identity, a set of visual design applications which transmit the uniqueness of the brand.Inquiries
The visual language of the Gofar identity incorporates the logo, brand colours and a subdued mood, to associate it with a calm, nice drive.
When not in driving mode, the Gofar app Home panel provides an overview of driving trends and most recent trips.
The icons for Gofar transfer the Gofar device’s simplicity and provide a sense of clarity. They are easy to memorize in the UI and tey support the brand message, of calm, secure driving as well.
Katapult, a custom designed monospaced font used for the identity design of Jenco, a tech company in Oregon.
- Brand strategy and identity design for Durst Group, Italy
- Brand strategy for Single Cell, NSW, Australia
- Product identity design for Cate, a communications app
- Brand strategy and identity design for fashion label Vee, NSW, Australia
- Brand strategy for Guave Studio and Motion, Switzerland
- Product identity design for Datacolor, Switzerland
- Identity design for Buqoo, a community app, USA
- Website for JWT Switzerland
- Identity design for Kurz Juwelier, Switzerland
- Identity design for Cel4, a Web Agency