A relationship between people and a brand is based on how well the product can fulfill the brand promise. The essence of a brand grows from its core, the values that are associated with it. Together with the design of the product or service, a brand identity supports the product- or service experience.
The visual design language of a brand is a tool to support the values it is standing for. At best it transmits those values through visual cues, sometimes literally, but mostly by abstract visualisation.
I help clients find a voice for their brand, through research, brand value assessment and brand positioning. In workshops we figure out the essense of the brand.
The process that often follows involves name-finding, as well as the development of a brand identity, a set of visual design applications which transmit the uniqueness of the brand.Inquiries
- Brand strategy and identity design for Durst Group, Italy
- Brand strategy and identity design for Co Agency, Liechtenstein
- Brand strategy and identity design for Gofar, NSW, Australia
- Brand strategy and identity design for Waste Connects, NSW, Australia
- Brand strategy for Single Cell, NSW, Australia
- Product identity design for Cate, a communications app
- Brand strategy and identity design for fashion label Vee, NSW, Australia
- Brand strategy for Guave Studio and Motion, Switzerland
- Product identity design for Datacolor, Switzerland
- Identity design for Buqoo, a community app, USA
- Identity design for Kurz Juwelier, Switzerland
- Identity design for Cel4, a Web Agency